Learn about what I like and more

If you have any questions or suggestions for me; email me please and say "It's about you're ___ blog"

Countdown to Christmas by Hallmark Channel

Monday, March 30, 2009

9/11 poem

I Pray ...

I pray for all the lost souls that died that day.

I pray that we will not forget that terrible day.

I pray for all the policemen that did not come home that day.

I pray for all their families that will have faith for the rest of their days.

I pray for all the firefighters that risked their lives so that others might live another day.

I pray for all the souls to go to heaven and look down upon us every day for the rest of our lives.

I pray that we will all learn to cherish life to the fullest every day for the rest of our lives.

I pray for all the singles in this world to someday find someone to cherish for the rest of their lives.

I pray for all the married people in this world to cherish the one single love in their lives.

I pray for all the separated people in this world to find out that they just need to love each other.

I pray for all the divorced people in this world to try to find out why it happened in the first place.

I pray that my Grandma who has Depression will live out the rest of her life happy as when Grandpa was alive.

- Amen –

No comments:

Chronicles of Narnia

Book 1 The Magician’s Nephew

Book 2 The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Book 3 The Horse and His Boy

Book 4 Prince Caspian

Book 5 The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Book 6 The Silver Chair

Book 7 The Last Battle

SOITC

Jennifer Hoover (Special Olympics Athlete and Advocate)