Learn about what I like and more

If you have any questions or suggestions for me; email me please and say "It's about you're ___ blog"

Countdown to Christmas by Hallmark Channel

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reba McEntire - My Sister (Live)

When We Were Kids

It seems like only yesterday we were kids
And now we are grown
You are getting married
And leaving me alone

What happened to the kids we were
Those days are gone
But I will always remember
The fun we had together

I liked living in the past
The kids that we were
And I don’t want things to change

I don’t like change that much
But change is good in some ways
And I am happy for you
For you are going have a new life

For you are going down a road
To the rest of your life
With the one you love
For to never look back
On what you had
Only what’s to come

No comments:

Chronicles of Narnia

Book 1 The Magician’s Nephew

Book 2 The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Book 3 The Horse and His Boy

Book 4 Prince Caspian

Book 5 The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Book 6 The Silver Chair

Book 7 The Last Battle

SOITC

Jennifer Hoover (Special Olympics Athlete and Advocate)