Learn about what I like and more

If you have any questions or suggestions for me; email me please and say "It's about you're ___ blog"

Countdown to Christmas by Hallmark Channel

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Genie Bra

To all woman: I know we all like sports bras. I have one and they can get expensive. I tried on the Genie Bra after work at Target. They do maybe fit to size. I am a 38D, tried on a XL/1X and I was bulging out just a little. So, I ordered an 2X which is for an 38DD. You get 3 Bras plus 3 free if you choose for $60.

There is an 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.



Official Genie Bra Blog Site






No comments:

Chronicles of Narnia

Book 1 The Magician’s Nephew

Book 2 The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Book 3 The Horse and His Boy

Book 4 Prince Caspian

Book 5 The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Book 6 The Silver Chair

Book 7 The Last Battle

SOITC

Jennifer Hoover (Special Olympics Athlete and Advocate)